Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sad Panda


I have no real reason to be blue today other than that the little things are beginning to get to me. Let me explain...
  • I bought the wrong train ticket
  • Dropped my breakfast
  • Cut my leg open on my bike pedal
  • Almost missed the train
  • Some doosh almost ran me over
  • The trolley man was rude to me
  • Dropped my lunch
  • My back is still aching 
  • Member of staff at work delights in making me realise how little I know still
  • I don't like the dress that I ordered for my ball and the shoes are too uncomfortable
Yes I know... Man up... I did however manage to force myself into a cheery mood after having a good day at work and then being let home early for work. Super cheery, I decided to make a curry from scratch. I am more than likely over exaggerating this but it feels like everything I cook for my partner at the moment, he doesn't enjoy. Today was no different. Crash, there goes my mood again. It isn't his fault, after all he cant help not liking a Thai curry. As much as I would like to blame him for my blues, it wouldn't be fair. Its just me being a cow I think. So I went and hit the gym. This did absolutely nothing for my mood as it is chocker block with students all trying to get their "beach bodies" ready for the summer. I find myself hating them all. Needless to say I didn't hang around long and went to the library instead.
Sigh. What I am trying to get at is that today was just one of "those days".
Hopefully tomorrow I will roll out of bed the RIGHT way.

No comments:

Post a Comment