Wednesday 23 March 2011

Excitement!



Ok, I know this is prettttty sad... BUT! I managed to do my usual set of squats without any pain in my hip! I didn't work out to my max but I am just so glad to be able to get back to my normal routine. I have really missed having squats in my routine and my training partner has really had to hold me back from doing it anyway. Instead I have been looking longingly at the power rack while I work out my upper body grudgingly.

Another awesome development is that I have noticed a few changes in my body. You know that awesome line you get down the side of  your thighs when your muscles start to develop (Like the lovely lady below) - I have started to get it :D My abs have become much more noticeable, as when I tense I have a very definite line running down my tummy. My partner says that my back and shoulders have much more definition so all in all, I think it is coming together. It might be time for a few pictures to see if I actually have changed at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment